lynx-dev

lynx-dev DALLAS-FT.WORTH lynx help needed

From: david
Subject: lynx-dev DALLAS-FT.WORTH lynx help needed
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 14:23:10 -0700

Hey group,

I am seeking help from someone who knows and understands lynx.  I have a
project that I am trying to finish and I am wanting to use lynx because
of the small footprint.  I think I might have a problem trying to
explain it over the net.  Therefore if there is anyone who lives in the
Dallas Ft.Worth area I would like to speak with you on the phone or meet
with you.

I would appreciate any help.

Next......if there is somone on here that would be willing for me to
expalin my project so they would understand it, I would be willing to do
that.  I am trying my best to find anyone who can help me.

Please feel free to send email directly to me.

David