lynx-dev

lynx-dev mailcap and mime.types text/html entries

From: Jason Castonguay
Subject: lynx-dev mailcap and mime.types text/html entries
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 16:11:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi there everyone.

In my mime.types file, I have the following entry:

text/html     html htm

And in my mailcap file, I have the following entry:

text/html; lynx -force_html %s; needsterminal

It works well with my mail client when downloading html attachments.  I
also have other entries in it to enable other programs to play audio files
or other types of media.  I want lynx to look at these files, but I wanted
to ask a question first.  Will lynx look at the text/html entries and
bring up another copy of itself, or will it just ignore the text/html
entries?

Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide.

Best regards,

Jason