lynx-dev

lynx-dev List housecleaning on May 4th

From: Bob Izenberg
Subject: lynx-dev List housecleaning on May 4th
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 19:22:45 -0500

        At 11:00 A.M. US/Central time on Monday, May 4th, all subscriptions
to the Lynx-Dev list will be silently removed.  This is being done to ensure
that only active, valid and presumably interested readers will be subscribed.
I will send out a final message just before cleaning out the list.  You may
wish
to wait at least a few hours to post again, to give people time to
re-subscribe.
        In the event of problems subscribing, or of situations requiring special
handling, you may send e-mail to this mail address:

        address@hidden

In the unlikely event of a total e-mail meltdown (yours, ours or somebody in
between), you can call me at (512) 306-0700.

Bob

--
Verio Texas - The National Internet of Texas - http://texas.verio.net
e-mail: address@hidden