lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV posts to lynx-dev

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV posts to lynx-dev
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 20:49:40 -0500 (EST)

> Hi -- I posted 2 messages to lynx-dev within the past couple of days
> and they don't appear to have gotten through.
> Is there a problem?
> Thanks in advance.
> --le
I've seen 1 or 2 go by, which were both a little outside my own interests

(I've been chipping away at the parser problem I alluded to before -
doesn't look like I've got it yet - will not have time for a patch this
week since I have to go out of town for a few days).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden