lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV patch for lynx.man

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: LYNX-DEV patch for lynx.man
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 18:03:08 -0800 (PST)

I have submitted the following patch 2 or 3 times before, but it has
never made it to the code set. I still think it is a good idea. This
take the instructions for accessing "help" and "keymap" and switches
them to uppercase, so that they will work even if VI keys are activated.
                            Doug

*** lynx2-8/lynx.man    Tue Mar 10 04:07:58 1998
--- lynx2-8/lynx.man.new        Sun Mar 15 12:42:36 1998
***************
*** 50,56 ****
  At start up, \fILynx\fR will load any local
  file or remote URL specified at the command
  line.  For help with URLs, press \fB"?"\fR
! or \fB"h"\fR while running \fILynx\fR.
  Then follow the link titled, "Help on URLs."
  .PP
  .TP
--- 50,56 ----
  At start up, \fILynx\fR will load any local
  file or remote URL specified at the command
  line.  For help with URLs, press \fB"?"\fR
! or \fB"H"\fR while running \fILynx\fR.
  Then follow the link titled, "Help on URLs."
  .PP
  .TP
***************
*** 503,512 ****
  .br
  o \fBLeft Arrow\fR will retreat from a link.
  .br
! o Type \fB"h"\fR or \fB"?"\fR for online help and descriptions
  of key-stroke commands.
  .br
! o Type \fB"k"\fR for a complete list of the current key-stroke
  command mappings.
  .SH NOTES
  This is the Lynx v2.8 Release
--- 503,512 ----
  .br
  o \fBLeft Arrow\fR will retreat from a link.
  .br
! o Type \fB"H"\fR or \fB"?"\fR for online help and descriptions
  of key-stroke commands.
  .br
! o Type \fB"K"\fR for a complete list of the current key-stroke
  command mappings.
  .SH NOTES
  This is the Lynx v2.8 Release

__