lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV features of interest to blind users

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV features of interest to blind users
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 20:48:36 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Laura Eaves wrote:

> * Color: The 2.8 release of lynx supports style sheets which lets a user
>   specify colors for verious constructs.
>   The older color specs using COLOR settings for different attributes
>   are also still supported.  The latter requires that lynx
>   be compiled with the slang library.

I don't know that I would say that style sheets are "supported". I would
suggest the wording that "style sheets can be made to work in lynx2.8,
but are not actively supported by the lynx development team". I think
this is still considered alpha code.

The color settings in lynx.cfg work for DOS (and I think the Win95 port)
when compiled with PDCurses.
                             Doug
__
Doug Kaufman