lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Error: Unable to connect to Remote host.

From: Shashi
Subject: LYNX-DEV Error: Unable to connect to Remote host.
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 17:23:23 -0600

Dear Sir

I downloaded the Lynx version for HP-UX 10.0 and I was able to
execute the program 'lynx'.
My problem is I am using the lynx.cfg that came with the bin tar file.

I keep getting this message "unable to connect to remote host !"
message at the bottom, each time I try accessing any outside web sites.

Hence I cannot access any outside sites.

Appreciate, if you'd let me know what to change in the lynx.cfg  file
in order to access other outside web pages.

Shashi

 |  Shashi Kiran (Consultant)         Phone: - n/a-                      |