lynx-dev

30-30

From: 69181066
Subject: 30-30
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 98 19:06:11 EST

Lose up to 30 pounds in 30 days!!!

- Number one nutrition company in the world.
- All natural herbal products.
- Doctor recommended.
- 36 countries strong and growing.
- 30 day money back guarantee.

You won't believe how fast and easy we've made it for you to lose weight and
keep it off.

I lost 51 pounds in 10 weeks and have kept it off for 4 years!  This program
takes all the guess work out of losing weight.
These products attack stubborn fat, hard to lose inches and cellulite.  We
promise to produce a more desirable energy
balance in the body so excess body fat may be reduced.

With our 18 year commitment to research and development, you'll be getting the
most innovative and effective weight
managment products on the market.  You will feel the difference with the best
weight management and nutritional
products in the world.

Reply back and leave your name and phone number and I will call you personally.

Check our website at: www.herbalife.com

This is a one time mailing, thank you.