lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV ac #114

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ac #114
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:02:10 -0500 (EST)

> 980213 Tom Dickey wrote:
> > changes from 2.7.2, and ongoing integration...
> > 1998-02-13 -- snip --
> > * New item to lynx.cfg added: PREPEND_CHARSET_TO_SOURSE (similar to BASE),
> > we
> i don't know if that got into the actual source code:
> LP's English is far better than my Russian, but not always  100 % .
It did go in:  this was from the final draft of my patch for #114.  He sent
me one version of this, which I cleaned up in draft, but then sent another,
and (for whatever reason), I didn't clean up.  I will do that on the next
patch, with ispell.

(And, yes, his English is >100% better than my Russian as well, but he's not
complained when I smooth it a little).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden