lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV fatal crash

From: ellisl
Subject: LYNX-DEV fatal crash
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:07:19 -0500

        I've encountered a problem with lynx lately and I'm hoping
        you can help me understand what's happening and how to get
        around this stumbling block.  I used to be able to access
        this particular website but recently lynx just got all
        different and took a huge change for the worse.  The message
        which came onto my screen read:

        a fatal error has occurred in Lynx ver.2.3 Beta
        send a description of what you were doing at the time of the
        crash

        All I was trying to do was access the Philly Film Office at
        www.film.org, which previously the system has always let me do.
        It still does let me, however once there I try to connect with
        the Online Job Hotline and that is where the crash occurs.  I
        am unable to access any information, where before I could check
        out the different sites on the film office's website.  i really

        miss this feature, do  u think you can help me?

        Thank you,
        Lisa Ellis