lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV where are precompiled binaries ?

From: Lucio Chiappetti
Subject: LYNX-DEV where are precompiled binaries ?
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 18:22:53 +0100 (MET)

Sorry for the probable FAQ, but I've been looking for some 15 minutes
in the ftp://ftp2.cc.ukans.edu/pub/lynx/ site.

The README file there mentions precompiled binaries (I'm interested in a
Digital Unix one) but I can't find them nowhere in the directories below
(I tried  lynx2-7-2 and subdirectories and lynx2-6 but saw only references to
tar files or source).

Do precompiled binaries exist, and where ?

Please reply by e-mail

Lucio Chiappetti - IFCTR/CNR - via Bassini 15 - I-20133 Milano (Italy)
Fuscim donca de Miragn        E tornem a sta scio' in Bregn
Che i fachign e i cortesagn   Magl' insema no stagn begn
Drizza la', compa' Tapogn                            (Rabisch, II 41, 96-99)
For more info : http://www.ifctr.mi.cnr.it/~lucio/personal.html