lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV lynx_386 minor correction to comments

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx_386 minor correction to comments
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 17:43:15 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> > I thought that on windows it was copy, and not cp?
> DK's zip file has some unix-style utilities (perhaps cp.exe is included).

I believe that Wayne, Bill Schiavo, and I have each included cp.exe in
the binary distribution.  I believe that Wayne included the UXUTL
version, and I included the GNU version.  I am not sure which version
Bill has in his distribution.  I suspect that one could simply define cp
as copy/b in userdefs.h, but I have never tried it.  Since copy is a DOS
internal command, I am not sure how this would work for those using
alternate command processing systems, such as NDOS or DRDOS. (Last
comment modified from private comments by Wayne Buttles.)
                          Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)