lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV ac #104

From: Hynek Med
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ac #104
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 14:51:44 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 25 Dec 1997, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> > Is the explanation in docs/README.defines, "also let lynx switch term mode
> > (Linux console only)", enough?  If someone is using this feature and knows
> > more about it, a diff -c patch against README.defines to expand on the
> > explanation might be nice.
> probably more documentation is needed - I added the option so I could do
> test builds (the remaining ifdef's seem to be ones that I don't have a good
> way to test them, so I left them as is).  It seems to work, but I don't like
> that it doesn't query/restore the original fonts.

Well, it used to be documented by Klaus in README.chartrans, IIRC.
I would speak for something like "also let lynx switch font according to
current Display Character Set" (Linux console only, experimental)".

Speaking of Klaus, I haven't been watching lynx-dev closely, but he hasn't
logged on since December 2.

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden