lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Changes to LYEdit.c

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Changes to LYEdit.c
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 20:36:36 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Denis N. Antonioli wrote:

> I'd like 'emacsclient' to be handled like 'emacs'...
>
> Adding a ' || strstr(editor,"emacsclient"))' to LYEdit.c is all
> it takes.

Unless I am misreading the code "emacsclient" is already handled like
emacs since strstr looks for the first occurrence of the second
parameter in the first.  Thus strstr(editor,"vi") takes care of vim,
vile, and elvis, in addition to plain vi.  Shouldn't
strstr(editor,"emacs") work for "emacsclient"?

                             Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)