lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV more on bad URL using ac98

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV more on bad URL using ac98
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 22:38:48 -0500 (EST)

Ok I whittled the html file down to just a few lines and it still trashes
the second link.
See http://www.intac.com/~leaves/t.html

Of course when I turn trace on it all works fine.
It doesn't matter what order I put the links in; the second link
is always trashed.

Whatever script generated this file put spaces in hte HREF
after hte URL.  I didn't know if this would affect anything, but
when I remove the spaces it still behaves the same.

Ideas please...!
Anyone on bsdi, please try whatever version you have.
Thanks.
--le