lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Using lynx for command line ftp.

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Using lynx for command line ftp.
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 10:26:45 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 04 Dec 1997 13:56:50 -0500, Joe Batt <address@hidden> said:
>lynx -source ftp://myhost.dom/my_file.zip > my_file.zip
>On WinNT with the 32 bit version, the zip file gets ascii translated to
>have CRLFs in it.

OK, stdout is text by default.  It can be reset with:
setmode( fileno( stdout ), O_BINARY );

I just uploaded fixed copies of .97 (386 and w32).  I won't be able to
update the dev code till later though.  I believe it belongs in LYMain.c
between these two #ifdef blocks:

#ifdef DJGPP
         sock_init();
         _fmode = O_BINARY;