lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV get all a page

From: Taylor Jerfryardest
Subject: LYNX-DEV get all a page
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 21:40:01 PST

HI!,... Im using your Lynx program, and I think is cool. But I have a
question... Can I Dowload a page 'recursively' ???... becouse I want to
dowmload a lot of binaries, but I dont know HOW... I tried with
traversal and crawl options, but cannot download the complete binary.
I tryed too with getwww, but It didnt understand the UserId&Pass request
from the web. So... if you can helpme, cool!!!.

Very thanks, and c u l8r!