lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Authorization file/db

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: LYNX-DEV Authorization file/db
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 17:33:29 -0500 (EST)

One thing I'd like to have, is an .lynx-auth file (or the like) where I
can store frequently used usernames/password combinations for certain
web-sites.  For instance, I read the NY Times on the web now (since I'm no
longer in NY) and it's inconvenient to have to provide the password every
session.  Does this seem like something that would make sense, or would be
doable?

address@hidden + Lynx 2.7.1 + NeXT/PGP mail + www.crl.com/~subir/
What happens when marketing takes over engineering?
Pentium Marketing Mumbo-jumbo Xtacy (with wham-zip and kaboom)

;
;