lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Error opening terminal?

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Error opening terminal?
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:09:30 -0400 (EDT)

I haven't built a Linux version in a long time so I figured I would fire
one off.  I just got lynx2.7.1ac-0.87.tar.gz, unpacked it, ran configure
and make and it went through all by itself.  Then I did:

./lynx
Error opening terminal: xterm.

Do I have a botched (n)curses library somewhere?  A grep for "Error
opening terminal" in the lynx src shows nothing.  lynx -dump works.

;
;