lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx FAQ

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx FAQ
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:58:12 -0600

Since neither Joe nor myself have been able to update the Lynx FAQ for a long
time, and there seems little likelyhood of it happening in the near future, I
have placed a notice of the situation in the place of the original table of
contents page for the FAQ with a link to the real FAQ files.

While this was prompted by questions about problems with the existing material,
the future of the FAQ itself seems questionable unless there are volunteers to
help update and expand it.

To see the note and the current version, go to:

    http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/faq/

This note is sent in hopes that others out there will be able to take up where
Joe and I left off, and not let this beginning of a FAQ stagnate and die.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,