lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV hand holding sought

From: RamNarayan S
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV hand holding sought
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 02:34:47 +0500 (IST)

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Larry W. Virden, x2487 wrote:

> However, when I use button 1 to click on links within lynx, nothing happens.
>
> Is there something _else_ I need to do - perhaps something I have to set
> in a terminfo or something?

Was it  compiled  using slang / ncurses ?  It can be used only when it
is  compiled  with  either.  But I noted that mouse  worked  only with
slang and not with ncurses.  This was in ac #51.  It could differ now.
I had  trouble with  my  termcaps when I  included  slang  and hence I
discontinued it.

RamNarayan S