lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Configure patch for SCO

From: Jean-Pierre Radley
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Configure patch for SCO
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 18:52:05 -0400

T.E.Dickey telecommunicated:

| > SCO Unix (both 3.2v4.x and 3.2v5.x) needs to inlude libsocket when
compiling.

| > Using the 0.73 configure file, here's a patch:
| ok - but: I want to know why -lsocket isn't found on that system.
| There's already a test for it.
|
| please send the config.log, etc., for analysis.
|
| thanks.

Can do, but two points:

The config.log I have was created AFTER I applied that patch: I suppose
that I should reverse the patch, THEN send you a config.log?

And should I clutter the list here, or just send it to you directly?

--
Jean-Pierre Radley   address@hidden   XC/XT Custodian   Sysop, CompuServe
SCOForum