lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Re: future plans for lynx

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: future plans for lynx
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 17:00:01 +0900 (JST)

> works for now.  But either a make clean should delete the cache or configure

Isn't that "make distclean" versus "make clean"?  Theoretically someone
may want their cache to stay so they don't have to reconfigure; they just
want to rebuild.  I could stand some enlightenment on this point.  Perhaps
this is something that should be put into the INSTALLATION draft.

While I'm on configure, it seems to me the linking process occurs twice
now, once for "make" and again for "make install".  Is it intended that
way?

__Henry
;
;