lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV The thanks I forgot!

From: nbodley
Subject: LYNX-DEV The thanks I forgot!
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 21:13:53 -0400 (EDT)

 Just LOVE the multiple bookmark file feature. My present file is about
1,200 lines, and I feel embarrassed to hit the [v] key. It sometimes takes
what seems like 30 seconds to display. Now, by using the [a] and [l] keys,
I can copy my frequently-used entries to a new file. Far easier than using
the editors I now have installed and know how to use.

 Btw, I found out how to get a 49-line display with 50-line VGA at home
and [bash] running under Sun OS Release 4.1.4. In .bashrc, add the line

stty rows 49 cols 80

Took a lot of fuss to find that.

My best regards, and heartfelt thanks for such a good piece of work!