lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Mainframes, 3270 and Lynx FORMs

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Mainframes, 3270 and Lynx FORMs
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:12:20 +0900 (JST)

> 3270 terminals don't have control keys!  What I actually did to try it

Sort of a last-ditch effort, but maybe, just maybe.  IF you have
some "extra" keys (f-keys, number pad, anything) AND IF your telnet
emulator lets you define any of those keys, you  might be able to
define a single key to send "Ctrl-U".  Big IFs there, but I was able
to do that with the weird Fujitsu PCs we've got here.

> funny characters to appear in the text box.  Oh, well.  Nice try anyway.

Man, how often I've said that!

__Henry
;
;