lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Posting to NEWS

From: Allan Foster
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Posting to NEWS
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:51:30 -0500

Success!!  I got the updated fotemods.zip this morning and rebuilt LYNX
and I was able to post to NEWS via LYNX2-7-1. Looks like the theory was
right ...Thanks !!!

Allan

>       I think I found the bug (at least, in theory :).  Try the updated
>"updated fotemods.zip" I just put out and let us know.
>
>                               Fote

> Foteos Macrides            Worcester Foundation for Biomedical Research
> address@hidden         222 Maple Avenue, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

 | Allan J. Foster                      |  Phone: (918) 631-2342           |
 | The University of Tulsa              |  Fax:   (918) 631-3586           |
 | Computing and Information Resources  |  E-mail: address@hidden |
 | I wisdom dwell with prudence and find out knowledge of witty inventions.|
 |                                                           Proverbs 8:12 |
;
;