lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Want the selected Lynx link to be reverse video

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Want the selected Lynx link to be reverse video
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 14:44:05 -0500 (EST)

address@hidden wrote:
>My ISP has upgraded to Lynx 2.7.1 and selected links (which were formerly
>
>in reverse video and easy to see) are now in non-highlighted text.
>This is hard to see.  In Lynx Help it states that this is not
>changeable within Lynx but must be done via a terminal profile
>of some sort.  ISP-Help Desk can't direct me.  Can you help?
>
>Note: This is not a knock at TIAC.  They are very responsive and
>      their service is excellent.

        You don't give enough information for anyone to be able to
suggest a solution, e.g., is it the vanilla v2.7.1 or devel or
fotemods code, what is the ISP's system, how are you accessing it,
what is your terminal or emulator?

        In general, though, such problems can occur when the system
thinks you have a color terminal, but you don't, or the termlib info
for it is wrong.

                                Fote