lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/receiving information

From: shafali
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/receiving information
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 01:20:38 -0500

>                                    Lynx
>
>   Lynx is a text browser for the World Wide Web.   Versions up through
>    Lynx 2-7-1  run on VMS and various versions of Un*x.   A port to
>   Win32, and to DOS 386+ via DJGPP are included in the  current
>   developmental version.  A Macintosh port is in  beta test.
>
>     * How to get Lynx, and much more information, is available at  Lynx
>       links.
>     * Many user questions are answered in the  online help provided with
>       Lynx. Press the '?' key to find this help.
>     * If you are encountering difficulty with Lynx you may write to
>        address@hidden The developers definitely want to hear if
>       you have trouble with the current version of the code. Trouble
>       reports from earlier versions are listened to politely; many
>       trouble spots have been fixed in later releases.
>     _________________________________________________________________
>
>   Maintained by  address@hidden

dear sir,
         i have a great problem in accessing any information i am in need
of because once i find the address of the source of my information i am
notble to proceed further in retrirving the information .kindly let me
know how i can proceed to know the desired information
                           thanking you,
                                            yours sincerely
                                          shafali agarwal

;