lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV vt scroll region changed by lynx in command procedure

From: Tim Travis/City of Lincoln I.S./402-441-7763
Subject: LYNX-DEV vt scroll region changed by lynx in command procedure
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 14:02:06 -0500

software:
             VMS 6.2
             UCX 4.1
             lynx2-7-1
             fotemods 21-jul-1997 built with slang0_99-38
             some colors specified in cfg file

We have been running lynx2-7-1 standard distribution without slang
but decided to try the color version with Fote's modifications.

We normally have our users captured in VMS command procedure menus.
Lynx built with slang in the above environment when run from a
command procedure now changes the vt terminal scroll region to the
top 8 lines where it worked before without the slang build. I
assume the slang version looks at the input device and since it is not
defined as a terminal type changes the display region?

to test just run lynx built with slang from within a command procedure.

Any Thots?

Tim Travis
;
;