lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Meta Refresh Tag in Lynx

From: Bill Churchman
Subject: LYNX-DEV Meta Refresh Tag in Lynx
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 16:16:23 -0600

We seem to be having difficulty with Lynx recognizing
the meta tag

<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="1; /~siast/default.htm">

It seems to be recognized by netscape but not by lynx.
We are using version 2.3. Is this a known problem in
lynx 2.3? If so, has it been corrected in a later version?

Thanks for your help...

Bill Churchman   address@hidden
;
;