lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV BeOS port

From: Justin Rowe
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV BeOS port
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 19:12:20 -0700 (PDT)

David,

Appreciate the reply. Here's our situation. We've gotten most of the port
done - it was not a thing of beauty, we're simply trying to give the Be
platform its first secure web browser, but would like to make the source
available if that's a good idea. We were never planning on selling the
product - it's for the growth of the platform. If we found someone abroad
to host the source and/or binaries would that free us from ethical and
legal conundrums (sp?)?

Thanks for any further help,
Justin
address@hidden