lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV New Bugs and/or configuration problems.

From: Jonathan Kapleau
Subject: LYNX-DEV New Bugs and/or configuration problems.
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 06:50:16 -0400 (EDT)

While attempting to get lynx to post to Usenet I dicovered the following
bugs and/or configuration errors:

1. Starting and then subsequently ending trace during a lynx session
causes lynx not to exit properly.  Basically it hangs up and doesn't exit
out to a command prompt.

2. Possibly a configuration error on my part.  Starting lynx with the
command line "lynx mailto:address@hidden"; produces the following after the
completion of the email:

        lynx: Start file could not be found or is not text/html or text/plain
              Exiting...

The email is sent, btw.

3. This is almost certainly a configuration error on my part.  I am having
problems getting lynx to accept the keypad for input.  When I press the
"1" key (the end key) it takes me to the start of the current document.
The "3", "7", and "9" keys don't seem to work at all.  The other keys seem
to work sporadically.

Jonathan Kapleau
address@hidden

;