lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV opinions wanted

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV opinions wanted
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 13:28:13 -0600

Hi all. I have been collecting some images of celebraties (ok, mostly women,
but still celebraties) and have them temorarily on our web site here in my
personal space. Today I got thinking that even though the content of the
pages is graphical, there is no reason Lynx can't browse them effectively,
and made some changes to make them more Lynx friendly. Would some of you
please point your browser (lynx and/or gui type) at the URL:

  http://www.slcc.edu/~smcgee/celeb/PhoebeCates/

and let me know what you think of the page design.

Thanks

Scott

(PS I should note that this location is only temporary, and that I will be
moving the files to my new AMD K6 (P6 equiv. with MMX) machine at home.)

;
;