lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Klaus.

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: LYNX-DEV Klaus.
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 07:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

I noticed a number of messages enquiring about Klaus.  Last I remember, he
posted from Russia (where I believe he's spending his summer) saying he
would not be able to participate actively on Lynx Dev while he was there
since he had limited Net access.  I can't find that message in the
archives, but I'm quite sure my over-active imagination hasn't cooked it
up.  I presume Klaus will be back in another month or so.

address@hidden + Lynx 2.7.1 + NeXT/PGP mail + www.crl.com/~subir/
You have the capacity to learn from mistakes.  You'll learn a lot
today.

;
;