lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Posting by those not subscribed (and spam)

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Posting by those not subscribed (and spam)
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 1997 14:43:53 -0500 (EST)

address@hidden (Larry W. Virden, x2487) wrote:
>I would prefer that lynx-dev would be restricted to subscribers, since
>there is no cost for joining.  lynx-help could be open, and the link
>between lynx-dev and lynx-help broken.

        I would prefer that lynx-dev NOT be restricted to subscribers,
so that anyone can post questions to the list, instead of sending
private email to particular current or former developers, and can read
replies via the archives.

        The level of spam on lynx-dev is piddling, compared to the level
of noise due to yoyo posts about span!  Please stop that noise through
self-restraint.

                                Fote