lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV New search engine for investors

From: isoft
Subject: LYNX-DEV New search engine for investors
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 18:57:16 -0700 (PDT)

There is a new search engine on the Internet, exclusively for
investment information.

Unlike Yahoo, Alta-Vista, Hotbot, etc., this search engine
provides only financial information which can be
retrieved by ticker symbol or company name. The output of the
search is a table with categories and relevant links for each
category.

If your site provides such information via forms which
accept a ticker or company name, we would like to add
your web pages to the search engine. Please send a short email message
to address@hidden describing the contents and location of your site.

You can access this search engine at http://www.stockwiz.com.

Thank you,

Neal Hughes
i-Soft, Inc.

P.S. If you would like to offer this search engine to your visitors
you can include the HTML code listed at the bottom of this message
into any of your pages. The hidden field 'VENDOR' should hold the
URL where you added this code so we can provide a link back to you.

HTML code to include in your pages so your users can use this
search engine

<TABLE BORDER=1 WIDTH="90%" COLUMNS=2 BGCOLOR="#00FF80">
<FONT FACE="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" SIZE=2>
<TR>
<TD VALIGN=CENTER HALIGN=CENTER>
<FONT FACE="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" SIZE=2>
<FORM method=POST action="http://www.i-soft.com/cgi-shl/search.exe";>
Ticker symbol<BR>
<inPUT NAME="TICKER" SIZE=15>
<Input TYPE="submit" VALUE="Submit">
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="VENDOR" VALUE="http://www.stockwiz.com";>
</Form>
</FONT>
</TD>
<TD VALIGN=CENTER HALIGN=CENTER>
<FONT FACE="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" SIZE=2>
Enter a ticker symbol, press 'Submit' and watch how
much we can tell you about that company or
search</a> for ticker symbol.
</FONT>
</TD>
</TR>