lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7.1RP+wb+ct-09.7-Styles configure question

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7.1RP+wb+ct-09.7-Styles configure question
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 18:34:24 -0400

I configure the latest lynx using:

export LIBS="-L/projects/gnu/sparc-sun-solaris2.4/lib
-R/projects/gnu/sparc-sun-solaris2.4/lib -lncurses"
export CPPFLAGS="-I/projects/gnu/sparc-sun-solaris2.4/include
-I/projects/gnu/sparc-sun-solaris2.4/include/ncurses"
export CFLAGS="-g"
export CC=cc
./configure  --prefix=/projects/sprs_lwv/sol2 --with-screen=ncurses
--with-color-style=ncurses

However, I am getting:

:
checking for screen type... ncurses
checking for ncurses header file... predefined
:

checking if color-style code should be used... curses-style

checking if curses supports alternate-character set... yes
checking if curses supports fancy attributes... yes
checking for ncurses version... 4.0
checking if curses supports color attributes... yes
checking declaration of size-change... yes
checking if ttytype is declared in curses library... yes
:
checking if color-style code should be used... curses-style
:
as the autoconf output.

Why if the flag says ncurses and the configure sees I am using ncurses would
it think I wanted plain curses for the color style?
;