lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Coredump on whereis search (fotemods)

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Coredump on whereis search (fotemods)
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 13:38:00 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Foteos Macrides wrote:

>       That was the subject of a recent, long thread here.  You need
> the 1997-05-17 bug fix in display_page(), which now re-initializes
> the pointer to a form structure in the links structure.  Otherwise,
> you can crash if a form was in your history.

Ack!  There've been several long threads, and I've had almost a month's
worth of lynx-dev to catch up on in the last week.  I remember something
about the display_page and that it was a long standing bug and yadayada
and might be in a different place in the development code, etc.  Just
didn't remember the exact nature of the bug, etc. :)  Thanks.  Will
upgrade to 5/19 fotemods.