lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Highlighting and Colors

From: John E. Davis
Subject: LYNX-DEV Highlighting and Colors
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 13:50:07 -0400

Over the weekend, I submitted patches for replacing constructs such as:

    reverse_on ();
    bold_on ();

by something more general and context sensitive, e.g.,

    lynx_set_h1_color_on ();

for highlighting H1 headers, etc...  I see this as a first step
towards giving the user more control over the display via lynx.cfg
lines such as:

H1_COLOR:red:black   # Set H1 color
H1_MONO:bold         # For use by monochrome terminals

I was wondering whether or not others have submitted patches similar
to mine (perhaps better), and if so, is there any development version
available that uses such a scheme.

Thanks,
--John
;