lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Awesome

From: Hamish MacEwan
Subject: LYNX-DEV Awesome
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 00:22:01 +1200 (NZST)

Using netscape the other day, found my self in a redirect loop,

try:

                http:www.zdnet.com/findit

on and on it went, but Lynx, !

it has a hop count and after five pointless redirects tells you...

we're driven to pursue the GUI ideal, why, when it is so

pitiful...

Excuse me , but what is "<INPUT TYPE=BUTTON VALUE=Read This Story etc"

at http://www3.nf.sympatico.ca/dave.pack/holmes2.html

a joke ?  Lynx does handle this *#^$% in a later version ?

night

hamish

--

    Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Wrath, Envy, Netscapisms
;