lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Problem with link

From: John R Carr
Subject: LYNX-DEV Problem with link
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 10:45:21 -0400

Hi,

I attempted to create LYNX V2.7 using MMS.  The command I used was

$MMS/MACRO=(MULTINET=1,DEC_C=1)

Everything compiled fine, but the link produced the following error:

%LINK-W-NUDFSYMS, 1 undefined symbol:
%LINK-I-UDFSYM,         DECC$GET_ERRNO_ADDR
%LINK-W-USEUNDEF, undefined symbol DECC$GET_ERRNO_ADDR referenced
        in psect $CODE offset %X00001602
        in module LYCOOKIE file ...
%MMS-F-ABORT, For target LYNX.EXE, CLI returned abort status: %X10648268
%MMS-F-ABORT, For target EXE, CLI returned abort status: %X10EE8034.

****
I've been able to run the image without any troubles (so far), but since
LYCOOKIE.C is a new module introduced after V2.5, I thought I should
mention the above error.
;
;