lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: responses - Warning, [was] verbose

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: responses - Warning, [was] verbose
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 17:12:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 4 May 1997, Foteos Macrides wrote:

>       No, Scott, it's just bad logic in the devel code that necessarily
> yields buggy behavior.  Let's just drop it for now.  Things have reached
> the point where Klaus appears to be defending lack of support for FORMs
> within PRE blocks, even though every browser attempts to support it.

I asked:
> Is this error one that commonly occurs?
You could have just replied "Yes."
I am not too familiar with what every browser attempts to support.

>       So let's just drop it, hope Klaus gets back to really important
> development like finishing up the chartrans stuff,

He will try.

> and thinks more
> cooly, clearly, and insightfully about fragments down the road.

Your remarks do not help give the insight you say is missing.
I guess I'll have to continue looking at your patches to try to
figure out what you mean.  You may still want to explain your opinion
better for others.

   Klaus

;
;