lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV highlighting bug in color slang version

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV highlighting bug in color slang version
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 21:46:33 -0400

Okay, I will admit it.  I've been distracted lately.  I want to bring my
lynx 2.7.1 up to date - to have the latest development features in it.
I know there are at least 2 or 3 major efforts.  One is the style sheets
code.  One is the autoconf/misc enhancements effort.  One is the enhancements
Fote has been making.

Has anyone figured out what it takes to get all of these into one working
version
of lynx?  The reason I ask is that I just read in this mail thread some
reference about instability and before I start trying to figure out what
to glue together, I thought I would see where things stand.

P.S.  Is there some other developmental effort going on as well?

P.P.S.  Is anyone using a source code management set to try to manage
all this code?  Anyone think that something like that might make integrating
all the various efforts easier?
;