lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Can Lynx do anything with ISMAPs

From: aa126
Subject: LYNX-DEV Can Lynx do anything with ISMAPs
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 21:43:42 -0300

Hi there.

I am not sure where, but I got the impression that Lynx might be able
to do something useful with the likes of ISMAP entries.  I am not entirely
sure how this would come to be, and this feature does not seem to be obvious
in the online help, so I am suspecting that ISMAP is as useless to Lynx
as it always has been.  Any further hints?

;
;