lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx compatability v. 2.7.1

From: Alex Rice
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx compatability v. 2.7.1
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 21:17:36 -0600 (MDT)

Hi, I'm working on a web site and trying to maintain Lynx compatability. I
noticed that Lynx 2.7.1 is not showing <form> elements within <pre> tags. Is
there a way I can get around this? What I'm trying to do is have a table of
choices (items, prices, quantites, etc) in <pre> intemixed with <form>
elements.

Thank!

--
Alex Rice