lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV lynx status messages

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx status messages
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 12:05:30 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 14 Apr 1997, John Connolly wrote:

> Is there an option (run-time or compile-time) or code patch for Lynx 2.7 to
> supress the messages like "Cookie: X=Y  Allow?? (Y/N/...)", "P)roceed, use
> G)et, or C)ancel"

You can disable cookie support entirely at compile or run-time.  For
compile time, look in userdefs.h for something about cookies. (not sure
off the top of my head)  For runtime, they can be disabled system-wide in
lynx.cfg (SET_COOKIE I think) or on an individual basis with the -cookie
command-line toggle.