lynx-dev

RE: LYNX-DEV I don't know how to delete a line from bookmark document

From: David Hardy
Subject: RE: LYNX-DEV I don't know how to delete a line from bookmark document
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 14:49:34 +0100

On Mon, 14 Apr 97 19:45, Chun-an Zhang (address@hidden) wrote:

> I don't know how to delete a line from bookmark document

You can either edit the bookmarks file (the name is shown on the options page
in Lynx - press the 'o' key to view the options page) using a standard text
editor on your system or you can delete a bookmark from within Lynx as follows:

1) Press the the 'v' key to view the bookmarks.
2) Use the up and down arrow keys until the bookmark you want to delete is
   highlighted.
3) Press the 'r' key to remove (delete) the bookmark.

Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each bookmark that you want to delete then press the
left arrow key to exit from the bookmark display.

The above assumes that you're using the standard keyboard map. If not, you'll
need to use the appropriate keys.

David