lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV TODO page (was Re: #38...)

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV TODO page (was Re: #38...)
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 20:10:16 -0500 (EST)

> not actually have "internal code" (could be a maze of #ifdef'ing
> amenable to autoconf'ing), but the occassional contributors can
> still use it as a "universally portable" function without need for
> knowledge about what actually is available/works across all of the
> supported platforms/flavors, and those who do have such knowledge
> can keep tweaking it as required.
done properly, it'll be in one place only, anyway.  (the whole point
was that he was writing something for the curses interface, and wanted
to make the thing go slowly enought to see what was going on in the status
line -- if the I/O isn't flushed, it'll be useless).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden