lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV bold, underline, reverse, colors in Lynx

From: JOHNLIM
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV bold, underline, reverse, colors in Lynx
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 97 00:43:00 +0800

Nelson Henry Eric <address@hidden> wrote:

 > > Actually, I use Rob's 2-6 patch with lynx 2-7, and it works very well.
 Ne> It
 Ne> Hasn't Rob already incorporated his styles code into 2-7?  What's
 Ne> http://194.88.140.40/latest/lynx2-7.zip  [28-Feb-97 09:44     1M]?
AFAIK I don't think so. Either that, or like Klaus said, it wasn't
publicized. Haven't really heard from Rob lately, I guess he must be pretty
busy. I only remember him saying his code is more polished now and uses
hash tables instead of a stack parser...

---
 John Lim Eng Hooi * Email address@hidden
 CoSysOp, Cyber City BBS +603-7587400 * Cyber HQ [http://www.cyberhq.net.my]
 Associate Editor-In-Chief, DJnet * DJnet [http://www.cyberhq.net.my/djnet]
 [ If at first you don't succeed, del *.* and forget it! ]

;
;