lynx-dev

Re: http://www.micromata.com/summertime/

From: Lars Valentin
Subject: Re: http://www.micromata.com/summertime/
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 13:29:53 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997 address@hidden wrote:

> Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 19:12:29 -0800
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: http://www.micromata.com/summertime/
>
> Will there be a summertime '97?
>
> Will the www-site for summertime 96 refer to that automatically?
>
> Will you email me when summertime 97 is available?
>
> THANKS!

Hello,
All tree answers are YES. I'll add you to our mailing list, so you get
the latest information. Here is a copy of our first mail.
Summertime '97 should be ready in late april. Shipping will hopefully
start in may.

    unsubscribe <your email address>

Here are the recent informations about the Summertime/Wintertime CD project.
        (See also       URL:    http://www.micromata.com)

We will skip Wintertime '97 CD, therefor we will produce
Summertime '97 CD.  We finished new CDE data-types for several
programs and actions and many new icons with really nice 3D look. We
try to implement support actions of the CDE "drag and drop" facility
for nearly all X programs. We try to use cpio to get packed packages
on the CD, so we can store even more programs as well as the source on
it. There will be an html tree for the documentation on the CD and on
the web.  We try to make the installation progress as easy as possible.
(i.g. scripts will update from Summertime '96 to Summertime '97).
Any further suggestions are welcome.

To enable many new features and to improve the quality of our product
we need your help. Please send hints for improvement and any software
suggestions to address@hidden

with kind regards

        your Summertime/Wintertime team

                Bernd & Lars

best regards

        Lars

---
Lars Valentin        "Those people who tell you not to take chances, they are
Parkstr. 2            all missing on what life's about, you only live once, so
D 34295 Grifte        take hold of the chance, don't end up like others the
Phone +49-5665-6898   same song and dance!"   -   Metallica, 'Motorbreath'

;
;